Perinatal Specialty Center
9200 Colima Road, Suite 107
Whittier, CA 90605
Our Perinatal Specialty Center provides specialized perinatal outpatient
services for women with high risk pregnancies.
Our goal is to promote a healthy pregnancy and delivery for mother and baby.
The Perinatal Specialty Center team includes a Perinatologist (a physician
who specializes in high-risk pregnancies) and an experienced labor and
delivery nurse. They work closely with patients' primary obstetric
provider to develop individualized care management plans that fit moms'
health history and needs.
We provide the following services and support:
- Consultation, monitoring, and treatment of pregnancy complications such
as Gestational Diabetes and Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Chronic medical conditions that require additional care during pregnancy
- Ultrasound diagnosis and antepartum testing
- Multigestation (e.g. twins, triplets)
- Perinatal education
Tests and diagnostics include:
- State-of-the-art ultrasound diagnosis
- Nonstress test
- Amniotic fluid assessment
- Biophysical profile
- Nuchal Translucency screening test
- Level II ultrasound
- Fetal echocardiography
Appointments are available through referral from an obstetrician or primary
For more information, please call 562.696.2053.