Welcome to Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Whittier Hospital, owned and operated by
AHMC Healthcare Inc, is accredited by the Joint Commission. Whittier Hospital's medical
staff consists of approximately 500 physicians representing over 40 specialties.
Whittier Hospital has been providing health care to residents of the southeast
San Gabriel Valley for more than 60 years. A culturally sensitive hospital,
the 178-bed facility provides a range of services, including:
- 24-hour emergency department
- Surgery department
- Diagnostic services
- Critical care
- Rehabilitation rervices
- Wound care services
- Bloodless medicine and surgery program
- Vascular medicine
- Diabetes education
- Senior services "the Golden Years Senior Club"
- Volunteer program
- Hispanic and Asian Program
- Perinatal services
- Women's & maternity services
- Women's health centers
- Pediatric subacute unit "the Children's Center"
Being part of the community has been an important goal throughout the years,
and with your help and loyalty we can continue to provide health services
that you can depend on.