PROUD RECIPIENTS OF THE 2010 HEALTHGRADES EXCELLENCE AWARD!
Five-Star rated, Four Years in a Row
CONGRATULATIONS! It is such an exciting and wonderful time to be pregnant!
At Whittier Hospital Medical Center, we understand that each mother is
different, each family unique, and each baby remarkable.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations in providing quality, compassionate
care throughout your childbirth experience and beyond. From our caring,
knowledgeable team of highly experienced physicians, nurses, lactation
educator, and support staff, to your own personalized birth experience,
Whittier Hospital Medical Center can make your expectations a reality.
Should you have questions or require additional assistance, please contact
Perinatal Services Administration at 562.907.1538 or a Patient Relations
Representative at 562-907-7349
What We Offer:
- Caring and friendly staff
- Labor/Delivery/Recovery Rooms(LDR)
- Newly decorated private rooms
- Maternity Tour
- Free local transportation available(*)
- Financial Application Assistance
- (We can help you apply for Medi-Cal)
- We accept most health insurance plans, and we offer a low-cost cash package
- Childbirth Classes.
- To celebrate this special occasion, we offer a candlelight dinner for the
new mom and significant other.
Upon Delivery of your baby, you will receive:
compliments of Whittier Hospital Medical Center.
To register for a tour, please call: 1-800-613-4291
For more information please call: 562-464-6345
To RSVP for Childbirth Classes, please call 1-800-613-4291
(*) Restrictions apply. Within 25-mile drive of the hospital. For non-emergency
(**) California law requires that a child must be properly secured in
a car seat until 6 years old or 60 lbs.