Welcome to Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Whittier Hospital, owned and operated by
AHMC Healthcare Inc.., is accredited by the Joint Commission. Whittier Hospital Medical staff
consists of approximately 500 physicians representing over 40 specialties.
- Maternity Care Top Ranked Top 10% Nationally
- WHMC Top 5% in Emergency Medicine
Whittier Hospital has been providing health care to residents of the southeast
San Gabriel Valley for more than 50 years. A culturally sensitive hospital,
the 178-bed facility provides a range of services, including:
- 24-hour emergency department
- Surgery Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Critical Care
- Rehabilitation Services
- Wound Care Services
- Bloodless Medicine and Surgery Program
- Vascular Medicine
- Diabetes Education
- Senior Services "The Golden Years Senior Club"
- Volunteer Program
- Hispanic and Asian Program
- Perinatal Services
- Women's & Maternity Services
- Women's Health Centers
- and MORE...
In addition the hospital offers one of the state's few Pediatric Sub-
Acute units. Being part of the community has been an important goal throughout
the years, and with your help and loyalty we can continue to provide health
services that you can depend on.